Greg regularly anchors and moderates at international summits, congresses, and conferences. He is also an experienced keynote speaker.
Greg moderates and hosts conferences on the themes of Leadership, Cities, Sustainability, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Investment, Futures, and Geo-Spatial change.
He is currently moderator of the main summits of ULI Europe, INREV, ANREV, ICSC Europe & Asia, the World Mayors Forum, Core Cities Summit, and the World Bank City Leadership conference.
He has moderated more than 250 summits and events for international organisations including JP Morgan, Grosvenor, IEDC, ULI, OECD, World Bank, UN, The FT, The EIB, MIPIM, LSE, Brookings Institution, and The EU Council.
To see further examples of Greg moderating, please explore the links below:
- Greg moderates panel on global city leadership in Washington, DC
- Greg Clark moderates a panel discussion on the Three Greatest Business Cities in the World at the MAS New York City Summit.
- Greg Clark moderates the Asia Society’s Global Financial Centres Debate.
- Greg Clark moderates closing plenary of LSE Urban Age Conference with City Leaders. (Clip A) and (Clip B)
Greg speaks on a wide range of topics that include:
- Cities & Urbanisation
- Leadership & Future Strategy
A full list of Greg’s speaking topics is available here.
To see further examples of Greg speaking, please explore the links below:
- Greg Clark gives keynote speech at The Shared City Conference in Prague. (Clip A) and (Clip B)
- Greg Clark gives keynote speech on The Business of Cities in Sao Paulo.
- Greg Clark gives keynote speech about the 4 largest Dutch Cities as a global city region.
- Greg Clark speaks at the World Bank and Government of India Conference on Smart Cities.
- Greg Clark speaks as part of a panel discussing Competitiveness in Asia at ‘One Step Ahead’ Conference (JP Morgan).